Join Team CURE Epilepsy for the 2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Looking to challenge yourself and run 26.2 miles for the 1 in 26 Americans who live with epilepsy. You can help raise awareness in epilepsy and help us raise critical funds for epilepsy research by joining Team CURE Epilepsy. We are proud to be a partner of the 2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon and have secured a limited number of charity spots for runners looking to explore our beautiful hometown neighborhoods, along an iconic 26.2-mile route.
As part of Team CURE Epilepsy, participants will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Complimentary race entry ($240 value)*
- *Registration fees are reimbursed if participant reaches the designated fundraising level
- Personalized Team CURE Epilepsy online fundraising page
- Team CURE Epilepsy performance shirt & participant swag bag
- Coordinated long-distance training runs along the Chicago Lakefront with fellow Team CURE Epilepsy members – led by CURE Epilepsy staff member Brandon Laughlin
- Team social prior to race day – includes dinner, networking, as well as last-minute tips from previous Team members
- Family and friend participation in the Charity Cheer Zone along the course & post-race events
- Encouragement through inspirational stories of those living with epilepsy and the latest research discoveries in epilepsy
- Special recognition and prizes for top fundraisers
“CURE Epilepsy is an inspiration with its bold vision to support transformative research in epilepsy. Dedicating a run to this great foundation, my patients and their loved ones, as well as raising awareness of epilepsy provide an awesome motivation for running 26.2 miles!” – Nigel Pederson, MD (CURE Epilepsy Grantee and 2022 Team CURE Epilepsy Participant)
Contact Brandon Laughlin at Brandon.Laughlin@cureepilepsy.org to see if a slot is still available.