Research > Apply For a Grant > Innovator Award
Innovator Award Submission Guidelines
All letters of intent must be submitted through proposalCENTRAL (https://proposalcentral.altum.com) by Tuesday, July 16, 2013 at 8:00pm, ET. In order to begin an application, applicants will need to create a professional profile, if one does not already exist. Please fill in all required fields in the online application form.
Instructions for each section of the online application:
- Title Page: Enter proposal title (maximum 150 characters, including spaces).
- Enable Other Users to Access this Proposal: Use this optional section to grant access to a collaborator or co-investigator.
- Applicant/PI: This section should auto-populate from the applicant's professional profile. Double-check that the information is complete and correct. If it is not, click Edit Professional Profile to update the information. Indicate whether you are an early career or established investigator.
- Institution & Contacts: Information should auto-populate from applicant’s profile.
- Letter of Intent: Upload PDF of Letter of Intent according to the guidelines outlined below.
- Validate: The system will check for required components that have not been completed. Applicants will not be able to submit until all required components are completed.
- Submit: Make sure to hit Submit after your application has been validated!
Letter of Intent Instructions:
In your uploaded letter of intent, please provide the following in a maximum of 2 pages:
- Provide a brief summary of your proposed project and how it meets the goals of the Innovator Award. (1,000 characters maximum)
- Provide a brief description of the research plan that clearly and succinctly outlines the hypothesis to be tested and the specific aims.
Questions regarding these guidelines are welcome and should be directed to Tracy Dixon-Salazar at Tracy@CUREepilepsy.org or 312-255-1801.