Research > Apply For a Grant > Innovator Award
Innovator Award Submission Guidelines
All letters of intent must be submitted through proposalCENTRAL (https://proposalcentral.altum.com) by Tuesday, July 15, 2014 at 8:00pm, ET. In order to begin an application, applicants will need to create a professional profile, if one does not already exist. Please fill in all required fields in the online application form.
Instructions for each section of the online application:
- Title Page: Enter proposal title (maximum 150 characters, including spaces).
- Enable Other Users to Access this Proposal: Use this optional section to grant access to a collaborator or co-investigator.
- Applicant/PI: This section should auto-populate from the applicant's professional profile. Double-check that the information is complete and correct. If it is not, click Edit Professional Profile to update the information. Indicate whether you are an early career or established investigator.
- Institution & Contacts: Information should auto-populate from applicant’s profile.
- Collaborators: Please enter information for any co-investigators or collaborators, if applicable.
- Letter of Intent: Upload PDF of Letter of Intent according to the guidelines outlined below.
- Validate: The system will check for required components that have not been completed. Applicants will not be able to submit until all required components are completed.
- Submit: Make sure to hit Submit after your application has been validated!
Letter of Intent Instructions:
In your uploaded letter of intent, please provide the following in a maximum of 2 pages:
- Provide a brief summary of your proposed project in lay language and how it meets the goals of the Innovator Award. (1,000 characters maximum)
- Provide a brief description of the research plan that clearly and succinctly outlines the hypothesis to be tested and the specific aims.
Inquiries: Questions regarding these guidelines are welcome and should be directed to Liz Higgins at Liz@CUREepilepsy.org or 312-255-1801.